BenQ DuoBoard Corporate IFP Multiplies Meeting Productivity
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, November 28 2019
– BenQ, internationally renowned innovator of professional display technologies, today unveiled DuoBoard (CP8601K), an all-in-one interactive display solution designed for the modern meeting room.
“DuoBoard combines all the technologies you would normally require in a meeting environment. It conveniently takes the place of your current display, whiteboard, and video conferencing setup,” said Conway Lee, President of BenQ Corporation. “With just one device, you can foster creativity, engagement, and synergy in unprecedented ways.”
The 86-inch 4K UHD DuoBoard facilitates the free exchange of ideas and stimulates seamless collaboration for enterprise users. At the heart of the DuoBoard is Collaboration+, a suite of unique features designed to maximize efficiency, productivity, and teamwork:
- Duo Boards: Connect two DuoBoards together to create one large continuous workspace, giving ample room for multiple collaborators.
- Duo Windows: Partition a single DuoBoard to run two applications side by side, enabling multitasking and facilitate the flow of information between different apps.
- Duo OS: Simultaneously have two different operating systems (Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows) on the DuoBoard.
- Duo Users: DuoBoard’s multi-touch capability allows multiple users to collaborate on the same screen.
- EZWrite: This cloud-based whiteboarding solution allows remote participants to easily join meetings and add their ideas to the board from their mobile devices.
In addition, DuoBoard has an integrated camera with a noise-reducing and echo-cancelling microphone array for high-quality video conferencing. Users can start meetings with one touch through the BenQ Launcher.
DuoBoard also offers hassle-free display management and corporate security. BenQ’s Device Management Solution (DMS) lets administrators remotely control all their BenQ displays from one device, while the Account Management System (AMS) lets them control user access through account-based NFC login. The DuoBoard also comes with MacAfee Mobile Security.
To find out more about BenQ corporate display solutions, please visit Business-Display.BenQ.com .