How do I obtain the log for X-Sign player 2.x app?
Please follow below steps to obtain the log for X-Sign player 2.x app:
(1) Switch X-Sign player to Manager mode by selecting "Manager" in "Switch Mode" form.
(2) Make sure the internet connection is available.
(3) Click "Upload device log (Manager mode)" in "Settings" form to create a placeholder file for the log.
(4) Create a file named "XSIGNDUMPLOG" in the root directory/folder of your USB flash drive. Note that "XSIGNDUMPLOG" should be an empty file without file extension.
(5) Insert the USB flash drive into the device.
(6) Click "Save" button to store the log file to the drive.
We are here for you. Anytime you need it.
Have inquiries or suggestions for us? We would love to hear from you.